Monday, May 7, 2007

Marketing the Blog...Just for Fun!

Ok, so I was trying to think of ways to encourage people to check out my blog. Besides, this blog is full of wit and wisdom and is bound to change the lives of everyone who reads it. Aw heck, I just want to be noticed.

Ok...if you know me...this is all tongue in cheek!

Anyway, I started thinking. Most people happen across sites because of searching for something. So if I start throwing names out there...Steven Furtick...Tony Morgan...Perry Noble...maybe people will find this blog. I figure I will just keep saying things like...Los...Kem Meyers...Shaun Groves...and soon they will start coming like crazy. So if I happen to throw out a name or two in the middle of a blog, don't mind me. This is only to make my blog more popular.

Sorry for the stupid distraction, just feeling weird!


By the way...any links made in this blog are completely for my benefit, but if you choose to check them out, I am sure you will enjoy ;)