Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Milestone

I had to take a sec and say thank you to all who come here and put up with my bantering. Today this blog reached 2 small milestones. This is post 101 and this site has now had 1,000 visitors. That's kind of cool.

When I started this blog, it was not my intention to gain a lot of attention, and trust me...I am a long way from a lot of attention (Check out Los...he's at 230,000 visitors!). But I am very grateful for the attention I have gotten from all of you. It has been fun to watch over the last month how more and more of you are getting involved, commenting, subscribing and keeping me going. I started this blog with the intention of challenging myself to be disciplined to something. I say that it has been a success. BUT, it has been a success, because you guys have kept me going.

Thanks to everyone hanging out!!!

All this talk makes me think of this video post here...check it out. (Click on Volunteer Appreciation Night and watch the "Because Of You" Video - Nevin...this is for you baby!)