Sunday, July 29, 2007

God's Beauty Through A Child

Today at church, I was talking to one of our electric players and he reminded me of this young girl named Akaine (thanks Al). I remembered reading about her a long time ago. Al sent me the link to her website. This 12 year old girl had a life changing spiritual transformation when she was 4. This transformation lead her Atheistic parents to the Lord. At the age of 4 she began painting and writing poetry and is considered to be one of the 20 greatest artist/poets alive today. She is surrendered to the fact that God gave her a gift and this gift is to be used to display God and His love to others. She is 12!!! I love this. I am going to try and get a hold of one of the books she has co written about her life. Yes, one of the books she has co-written. This story and this girl are amazing! This picture is one of her famous paintings. It is called "Prince Of Peace". She painted it when she was 8!