Saturday, July 14, 2007

StumbleUpon

So I was reading this post here (Thanks Matt for the Buzz list) and thought it would be cool to check into one of the online services he mentioned. StumbleUpon. I've been playing with this for the last day or so, and I am addicted. Essentially, StumbleUpon lets you classify your interests and then allows you to see websites...blogs...etc, that correspond to your interests. I have been sitting here all morning clicking the "StumbleUpon" button and seeing all sorts of amazing websites, blogs, art and tech stuff. Very cool. In the long run, it may even bring me some traffic to my blog, so it is win, win.

If you want to check it out, head over to the StumbleUpon website or click the StumbleUpon link in my left navigation bar. This will take you to my personal page on StumbleUpon.