Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged

So I received a challenge from my wife today. She was "tagged" by another blogger to answer some questions and post them up. She then "tagged" me to do the same. So here we go...

5 things I wanna do before I die:

1-Be debt free
2-Travel around Europe
3-See Tammy's mom and family come to know the Lord!
4-Give my wife the amazing honeymoon we never really had
5-Experience all drivers on the road driving as well as I do

5 things I can do:

1-Snore, loud.
2-Have Ice Cream everyday (I shouldn't and I don't, but I could)
3-Sit for hours on my computer doing things like this and let my day waste away
4-Drink coffee anytime, anywhere
5-Take a mean slap from my wife...like a man!

5 things I cannot do:

1-Not get upset at the drivers on the road around me
2-Eat and enjoy eggplant
3-The splits (ouch)
4-Listen to my son eat with his mouth open
5-Not use my computer for one day

5 things that make a woman attractive to me:

1-Relationship w/God
2-Confidence
3-Easy going
4-Interested in learning
5-Laughs at my jokes

5 celebrities I crush on:

I had some great answers for this, but I really only have one crush. I am madly, deeply in love with my wife. No this is not trying to earn points, I just can't say there is another, in any way, because there isn't. By the way, everything on the "What makes a Woman attractive" list...she has...and more.