Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's Official

The blog is moving. Everyone enjoys the new blogsite and I do to so there:)

The content at the new address is exactly the same. I have imported all posts, comments and categories from this blog into the new one, so all that new is look and address.

Here's what I would ask:

1) If you have me linked anywhere in your blogs (linked in a post or a blogroll) and you are able to, please switch my address to http://brenttrf.wordpress.com

2) If you are a subscriber, I am humbled. Here is the new feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/wordpress/GtAN

3) If you are not subscribed to this blog or my new one and would like to be, read this great post discussing how to subscribe. If you already have an RSS feeder/reader, would you be willing to add me to it?

4) Tell all your friends about the new address. This will be my last post at Blogger, but it will always be active in case you need to refer to this post for the addresses.

Thanks for any sort of inconvenience this has dealt you. I appreciate this community, lurkers and all!