Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Remember Being 10

Even more than that, I remember Summer Vacation! I miss Summer Vacation. It's not always that fun to leave in the morning to work before everyone is up, knowing that they will be swimming or BBQ'ing or going to the park or doing nothing.

Anyway, this is not necessarily about me...

My son had a friend sleep over last night. They are best buds. They decided to sleep outside in a tent under the stars. It's been pretty warm here, so it seemed like a great idea to enjoy the evening. We did have a long discussion about how we did not want to see them at 2 in the morning claiming they are scared and have to move indoors. no way, it was all or nothing. Well, they made it. I went out this AM to wake them up and this is what I saw...


They had obviously come into the house and raided it for snacks. But what puzzled me was these two items...




They explained to me that they had gone through the garage and had found items that would allow them to set a trap for any intruders.

SO, I need your help! If you see a shiny man walking around with perfectly pressed pants and smelling of chicken...call the POLICE!