Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dad and Book Update

Thought I'd let you all know that my Dad went home today. They released him a day early. They felt he is doing very well. He feels much better. He is Still a little week and does not have a great appetite, but he is home. I think they are wanting to come down here to Medford this weekend to get away and check up on work around their house here. Praise the Lord for his quick healing!

The book I've been reading this week for "Reading Rainbow" was put on hold for a couple of days during all the events with my Dad, but I will be picking back up tomorrow and should have a review by Sunday. So far it has been very challenging...in a good way. It's not hard to read, but what is written is taking a lot to digest. I am really enjoying it. Check back for the review.